Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Meet Millie

I have always loved rabbits. When I was 5 years old, my parents gave me an adorable grey, floppy-eared rabbit and I've loved rabbits ever since. I've had a few rabbits since then and they have become a favorite pet for me. It sounds a little silly perhaps. They don't do any cool tricks, although some have been masterminds at escaping. They aren't good protectors, but I do love coming home and being greeted with happy hops and a few quick sprints around my legs. They are just sweet, adorable creatures with cute little noes and long ears...how can anyone not melt in that cuteness!

For the last year we have been looking and considering getting a rabbit. It was very difficult (since we were having to leave every 3 months for visas) to have a pet with our strange schedule. Since things have calmed down a bit, and we have been blessed with 3 year visas, it seemed a good time to get a pet. We enjoy going to the pet store and just looking at the cute animals they have. A couple of days ago we were doing just that, and the cutest little baby bunny grabbed my attention. It's soft, grey body and long, floppy ears instantly won my heart. It looked so much like my first rabbit! I knew right away she was perfect for us! So here she is...Millie, the new addition to our household! :)


She's enjoying a snack from the pet store. Just look at that adorableness!! :)

1 comment: